||At a Glance|
|User Rating :|
|Size :||5.5 x 2.3 x 7.9″|
|Weight :||8 ounces|
|Batteries :||2 AA|
|Read More on Amazon|
|Final Rating : 92|
Top 5 Best Forehead Thermometers**Thermometers which has more than 100 customers reviews.
|Rank||Name||Product||Rating||Read more||See Prices|
|1-||iProvèn DMT-489 Medical Ear Thermometer||93||Iproven Forehead Thermometer DMT-489 Review||Read More|
|2-||Innovo forehead and ear thermometer||92||Innovo Forehead and Ear Thermometer Review||Read More|
|3-||Braun Forehead Thermometer||92||Braun Forehead Thermometer FHT1000 Review||Read More|
|4-||Tempir Body Temperature Thermometer||92||Tempir Body Temperature Thermometer Review||Read More|
|5-||Easy@Home||91||Easy@Home Thermometer Review||Read More|
- Press and release the power button once. Backlight will come on and the warm up sequence starts.
- When device displays STEADY “00” on the screen, it’s ready to take a measurement.
- Remove the protective scanner cap before taking a temperature reading. Position the Braun Forehead Thermometer FHT1000 on the forehead, just above the eyebrow. Be sure to hold the thermometer flush against the forehead. If the eyebrow area is covered with hair, sweat or dirt, please clean the area beforehand to improve the reading accuracy.
- Press the “Temperature button” and slowly swipe diagonally down the forehead to the temple and then back. Be sure to hold the thermometer flush against the forehead while you swipe. When the temperature button is pressed a dashed line will appear on the screen and a soft beeping is heard to let you know the thermometer is working. Do not remove the thermometer from the forehead until you hear the long, 2-second confirmation beep.
- At the confirmation beep, remove the thermometer from the forehead and read the temperature. The screen will illuminate the appropriate color for the temperature reading. Green for normal temperatures, Yellow for slightly elevated temperatures, and Red indicates that fever may be present.
- Press the power button. To conserve battery power, the unit will automatically shut down after 20 seconds of no use.
How can you switch F° to C°? Unfortunately, you cannot switch to Celsius with FHT1000 thermometer. Does it have covers that can be used with it? If I use it on more than one child? No, You clean it with alcohol wipe after each time it is used. Is it necessary to touch the forehead when using it? Yes. Errors and troubleshooting Error Symbol: during taking measurement :
- A “Err” sign appears when the temperature measured is BELOW 93.2 °F The mark “Err” appears if the operating temperature is ABOVE 108 °F
When you receive this symbol, press the power button to reset the Braun forehead thermometer before taking a new measurement.
- When ambient temperature is too high or too low to take an accurate reading, device will provide an “Err” message with flashing up/down arrow icon. The error message will appear after start up and memory recall.
When you receive this symbol, press the power button to reset the thermometer before taking a new measurement. If the ambient temperature is not within the allowed range of 60.8-104 °F, you will not be able to take a reading. Low Battery When 20% of battery life is left, the display FLASHES the low battery warning symbol, however, the device can still work until the battery life has 0% left. Replace batteries.