|At a Glance||Overview :|
|Final Rating : 91|
Compare Braun Forehead Thermometers FHT1000 vs NTF3000US
Top 5 Best Forehead Thermometers
**Thermometers which has more than 100 customers reviews.
|Rank||Name||Product||Rating||Read more||See Prices|
|1-||iProvèn DMT-489 Medical Ear Thermometer||93||Iproven Forehead Thermometer DMT-489 Review||Read More|
|2-||Innovo forehead and ear thermometer||92||Innovo Forehead and Ear Thermometer Review||Read More|
|3-||Braun Forehead Thermometer||92||Braun Forehead Thermometer FHT1000 Review||Read More|
|4-||Tempir Body Temperature Thermometer||92||Tempir Body Temperature Thermometer Review||Read More|
|5-||Easy@Home||91||Easy@Home Thermometer Review||Read More|
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
How do I change the degrees from C to F degree?
Open battery door and remove the batteries. ˚C / ˚F switch is found in the center of the battery compartment. Slide switch to ˚C or ˚F to set preferred temperature scale. Replace the batteries and close the battery door.
How to adjust silent mode?
Braun NTF3000 forehead thermometer allows you to silence the beeps on the thermometer to avoid waking a sleeping child. To use this feature, slide the switch to the silent mode position and take a temperature reading. An icon will appear on the screen to show that the thermometer is in silent mode.
Why displaying ERR message?
This message displays when measured temperature is lower than 93.9 °F (34.4 °C) or higher than 108 °F (42.2 °C) or when the room temperature is outside the operating range of 59 °F-104 °F (15°C-40°C). Make sure the protective cap is removed. Measure the temperature again
Why display flashing?
When 20% of battery life is left, the display flashes the low battery warning symbol. The device can still work until the battery life has 0% left. Replace battery.
Why display screen is blank?
Braun NTF3000 forehead thermometer does not have power. Please check if the battery has been loaded correctly. Also check polarity ( + and – ) of batteries.
Why displaying FWD message?
If the device is positioned too far away from the forehead, it will prompt you to move closer by displaying the letters “FWD.” Slowly move the device toward the forehead until the dashed line animation starts and a reading is displayed.
Why measuring results inaccurate?
- Patient must be inside for 30 minutes before taking a measurement.Patient and the thermometer should be in the same ambient temperature for at least 10 minutes before taking a reading.
- It is important to hold the Braun forehead thermometer and the forehead steady during measurement. Movement will impact the temperature reading.
- Do not store this thermometer in temperature extremes below -13 °F (-25 °C) or over 140 °F (60 °C) or in excessive humidity (above 95% non-condensing relative humidity). If thermometer is stored in a location that is cooler or warmer than where it is being used, let it sit in the patient’s room for 10 minutes before taking a measurement.
- For patients measuring their own temperature, use the “touch” option instead of “no touch.”
- Don’t take a measurement while or immediately after nursing a baby.
- Patients should not drink, eat, or be physically active before/while taking the measurement. Remove hats and wait 10 minutes before taking a reading.
- Remove dirt or hair from the forehead before taking a measurement. Bangs may cause higher readings. Wait at least 10 minutes after washing the forehead area before taking a reading. Position device on or up to 2 inches (5 cm) away from the center of the forehead, just between the eyebrows. For No touch readings, the yellow guidance light will show you where you are aiming.
- Always take the temperature exactly as directed. Temperature results may vary if positioned in the wrong location.
- Clean sensor mirror before each use or as needed.
- In the following situations it is recommended that three temperatures in the same location be taken and the highest one taken as the reading:
- Newborn infants in the first 100 days.
- Children under three years of age with a compromised immune system and for whom the presence or absence of fever is critical.
- When the user is learning how to use the thermometer for the first time until he/she has familiarized himself/herself with the device and obtains consistent readings.