- A lot of people complain about how they can’t get accurate readings. How to get accurate results with Braun NTF3000US Forehead Thermometer?
You do have to place or point the thermometer at the correct part of the forehead, as shown in the instruction guide. If you do this, the readings seem to be accurate and repeatable.
- How to switch to °F or°C?
Remove the batteries and there is a switch underneath the batteries you can choose the option.
- What batteries do they use?
2 normal AA batteries.
- Does it remember previous readings? If so how many?
- I already close to the forehead, but still unable to measure temperature, has remained at FWD, what should I do?
If the Braun NTF3000US thermometer is positioned too far away from the forehead, it will prompt you to move closer by displaying the letters “FWD.” Slowly move the device toward the forehead until the dashed line animation starts and a reading is displayed.