CDN DTQ450X ProAccurate Quick-Read Thermometer Review
|At a Glance|
|User Rating :|
|Min Price :||$17.65|
|Response time:||6-10 seconds|
|Measuring range:||-40° to 450°F/
-40° to 230°C
|Read More on Amazon|
|Final Rating : 94|
Useful information about CDN DTQ450X thermometer
1. Press the ON/OFF button to turn the DTQ450X on.
2. After use, press the ON/OFF button to turn the DTQ450X off and conserve battery life. The DTQ450X automatically turns off after 10 minutes of inactivity.
Press the °F/°C button to select temperature reading in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Before withdrawing the DT450X from the food, press the HOLD button. This will “hold” the reading until pressed again. HOLD appears in the upper right corner of the display.
Max Mode is always working behind the scenes, continually storing the highest temperature.
1. Press the MAX button to display the highest temperature. MAX appears on the display.
2. The display automatically returns to the temperature mode after a few seconds.
3. Press the MAX button for 3 seconds or more to clear the stored MAX value.
1. Place the stem into a mixture of 3 parts ice and 1 part water.
2. Press the CAL button for 2 seconds. The display will be blank for 2 seconds. Release the CAL button and 32.0°F appears.
Note: To avoid accidental recalibration, this function only works when the water temperature is 30 to 34°F. ERR will appear for 2 seconds if the water is not within this range and then return to the temperature display mode