Take measurements from a safe distance with the Fluke Infrared Thermometer. Don’t get burned by a motor, or have hot and cold air blowing in your face from your HVAC system or blowers while taking measurements. You can use Fluke infrared thermometers to get accurate temperature readings from a safe distance.
Fluke 62 MAX Plus Infrared Thermometer
The Fluke 62 MAX+ infrared thermometer is everything you’d expect from the experts in measuring temperature in transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents in hard to reach areas for repair and maintenance. Small in size, extremely accurate and yet easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop.
- Measure -30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F) for Fluke 62 MAX and -30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F) for Fluke 62 MAX+
- Extremely accurate: up to + 1.0°C or + 1.0% of reaching (Fluke 62 MAX+)
- IP54 rating for water resistance and dust proof allow you to work rain or shine and even in the most dirty or dusty industrial sites.
- Strong enough to withstand a 3m drop. No worry even if you work from a ladder.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Up to 12:1 Distance to spot (Fluke 62 MAX+): Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual lasers to help you identify area to be measured.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power: Both the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are powered by a single, standard AA battery.
- 3 years warranty
Pros: It’s accurate, easy to use, compact and comfortable to hold. Cons: The user’s manual is very bad. No instruction on set up or features. Photos only.
Fluke 63 Handheld Infrared Thermometer
Reach for a rugged Fluke 63 mini IR thermometer for jobs requiring temperature measurement in hard-to-reach, hot, rotating, or dangerous situations. Get accurate readings over a broad range of temperatures -40°C to 535°C (-40°F to 999°F). Plus, the enhanced optics allow you to measure smaller objects further away. All with a comfortable and easy to use handheld device. This handheld portable tool enables professionals to monitor the status of electrical motors and electrical panels, research heating and ventilation problems and diagnose car malfunctions with ease.
- High-resolution optics
- High accuracy: 1% and repeatability: 0.5%
- MAX temperature display
- Laser targeting
- Backlit display
- Expanded measurement range up to 535°C (999°F)
Fluke-572-2 High-Temperature Infrared Thermometer
The Fluke 572-2 High-Temperature Infrared Thermometer is the one of the best product you can use in high-temperature industrial environments all around the world. Whether you work in power utility, metal refining and smelting, glass, cement or petrochemical environments, the new 572-2 allows you to carry the most trusted name in test tools any place where you need accurate, high-temperature and high distance-to-spot measurements. With a straight-forward user interface and soft-key menus, the Fluke 572-2 makes even complex measurements easy. Quickly navigate and adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn on and off alarms, with just a few pushes of a button.
- Measure -30°C to 900°C (-22°F to 1652°F)
- 60:1 distance to spot ratio with dual laser sighting for fast, accurate targeting
- Multi-language interface (user select)
- Current Temperature plus MAX, MIN, DIF, AVG temperature displays
- Compatible with standard mini-connector K-type thermocouples, including ones you already own and have installed
- Adjustable emissivity and predefined emissivity table
- Infrared and thermocouple temperature on backlit display
- Last reading Hold (20 seconds)
- High and low temperature alarm
- Data storage and review (99 data sets)
Pros: This model extends the temperature much higher than most models in the marketplace. Cons: Price is high.
|Fluke 62MAX+ Infrared Thermometer||Fluke 63 Infrared Thermometer||Fluke FLUKE-572-2 High-Temperature Infrared Thermometer||Fluke-568 EX/ETL Intrinsic Safe Infrared Thermometer|
|Temperature Area||Internal, Ambient & Non-Contact Surface Temperature||Internal, Ambient & Non-Contact Surface Temperature||Internal, Ambient & Non-Contact Surface Temperature|
|Recommended uses||Short-range troubleshooting, electrical, HVAC, industrial||Professional trades in industrial environment||Manufacturing, refining, smelting, glass and ceramics||Electrical,Refining, pahramceutical, process industries, mechanical, plant, diesel, HVAC|
|Temperature range (Non contact)||-30 °C to 650 °C (-22 °F to 1202 °F)||-32 °C to 535 °C (-25 °F to 999 °F)||-30 °C to 900 °C||-40 °C to 800 °C (-40 °F to 1472 °F)|
|Accuracy||±1.0 °C or ±1.0% of reading, whichever is greater -10 °C to 0 °C: ±2.0 -30 °C to -10 °C: ±3.0||greater of +/-1% or +/-1 °C (2 °F)||±(1.0 °C + 0.1 °/1 °C)||greater of ± 1 % or ± 1.0 °C (± 2.0 °F)|
|Distance to spot (D:S)||12:1||12:1||60:1||50:1|
|Typical distance to target||Up to 3 m (10 ft)||Up to 2.5 m (7 ft)||Up to 7.5 m (25 ft)|
|Probe type||N/A||N/A||Thermocouple K||Thermocouple K|
|Temperature Range (contact)||N/A||N/A||-40 °C to 260 °C (-40 °F to 500 °F)||-270 °C to 1372 °C (-454 °F to 2501 °F)|
|High and Low Alarms||High and Low Alarms||High and Low Alarms||High and Low Alarms||High and Low Alarms|
|Dimensions||(175 x 85 x 75) mm (6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95) inches||21.5 cm x 14.2 cm x 4.2 cm (8.75 in x 5.5 in x 1.6 in)||17.69 cm (6.965 in) H x 16.36 cm (6.441 in) L x 5.18 cm (2.039 in) W||17.69 cm (6.965 in) H x 16.36 cm (6.441 in) L x 5.18 cm (2.039 in) W|