Innovo Forehead and Ear Thermometer Review
|At a Glance||Overview :|
|Final Rating : 92|
Top 5 Best Forehead Thermometers**Thermometers which has more than 100 customers reviews.
|Rank||Name||Product||Rating||Read more||See Prices|
|1-||iProvèn DMT-489 Medical Ear Thermometer||93||Iproven Forehead Thermometer DMT-489 Review||Read More|
|2-||Innovo forehead and ear thermometer||92||Innovo Forehead and Ear Thermometer Review||Read More|
|3-||Braun Forehead Thermometer||92||Braun Forehead Thermometer FHT1000 Review||Read More|
|4-||Tempir Body Temperature Thermometer||92||Tempir Body Temperature Thermometer Review||Read More|
|5-||Easy@Home||91||Easy@Home Thermometer Review||Read More|
Useful information about Innovo Forehead and Ear Thermometer
Changing the units of the Innovo Dual Mode Thermometer,
Measuring forehead temperature
Hold the F1 button down and scan the forehead from side to side with the thermometer. You will hear a subtle clicking sound while the thermometer is in the scanning mode. Release the F1 button when you are done scanning. The maximum value will be displayed on the LCD screen. If you do not move the Innovo Forehead and Ear Thermometer across the forehead but take a fixed point measurement instead, it may result in an incorrect temperature reading. You can take another measurement by pressing the F1 button again at any time.
Measuring temperature via the eardrum
Remove the sensor cover and insert the sensor into the ear canal.
For children > 1 year old, gently pull the ear up to ensure the ear canal is straight. Position the temperature probe carefully so that it is aligned with the eardrum to ensure accurate measurement readings. This applies to adults as well. For children < 1 year old, gently pull the ear straight back to ensure the ear canal is straight . Press button F2 to take measurement. The temperature will be shown on the LCD display. Do not press the F2 button for more than 3 seconds as you will activate the memory retrieval mode. . You can take another measurement by simply pressing the F2 button again.
In order to avoid inaccuracy:
1. Please make sure that there is no dirt on the temperature sensor
2. Please use the Innovo Forehead and Ear Thermometer indoors or in an environment where there is no strong air draft.
3. Try to keep the subject stationary.
4. Make sure there isn’t any sweat, water or condensation on the forehead.
5. If INV-DC200 is transferred from an environment where the ambient temperature might be different, please wait 10 minutes before using the thermometer.
6. Do not hold INV-DC200 for a long time as it is highly sensitive to heat.
7. Keep the temperature probe clean to ensure accurate readings.