|At a Glance||Overview :|
|Final Rating : 93|
Top 5 Best Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors
|Rank||Brand||Product||Rating||Read More||See Price|
|1-||Omron 7 Series Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor||93||Omron 7 Series Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Review||Read More on Amazon|
|2-||Ozeri BP2M CardioTech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor||93||Read More on Amazon|
|3-||Omron 3 Series Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor||93||Read More on Amazon|
|4-||Panasonic EW3006S Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor||93||Read More on Amazon|
|5-||Ozeri BP01K CardioTech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor||92||Read More on Amazon|
Useful information about 7 series Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
To ensure a reliable reading follow these recommendations:
1. Avoid eating, drinking alcohol, smoking, exercising, and bathing for 30 minutes before taking a measurement. Rest for at least 15 minutes before taking the measurement.
2. Stress raises blood pressure. Avoid taking measurements during stressful times.
3. The cuff can be applied to your left or right wrist.
4. Measurements should be taken in a quiet place.
5. Position the unit at heart level throughout the measurement.
6. Remain still and do not talk during the measurement.
7. Wait 2-3 minutes between measurements. The wait time allows the arteries to return to the condition prior to taking the blood pressure measurement. You may need to increase the wait time depending on your individual physiological characteristics.
8. Keep a record of your blood pressure and pulse readings for your physician. A single measurement does not provide an accurate indication of your true blood pressure. You need to take and record several readings over a period of time. Try to measure your blood pressure at the same time each day for consistency.
Irregular Heartbeat Symbol
When the monitor detects an irregular rhythm two or more times during the measurement, the Irregular Heartbeat Symbol will appear on the display with the measurement values. An irregular heartbeat rhythm is defined as a rhythm that varies by less than 25% from the average rhythm or 25% more than the average rhythm detected while the monitor is measuring the systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
If the irregular heartbeat symbol displays with your measurement results, we recommend you consult your physician. Follow the directions of your doctor.
Movement Error Symbol
The Movement Error Symbol is displayed if you move your body during the measurement. Please remove the wrist cuff, and wait 2-3 minutes. Reapply the wrist cuff and take another measurement
Applying the cuff on the left wrist
1. Roll up sleeve. Make sure your sleeve is not rolled up too tightly on your arm. This may constrict the flow of blood in your arm.
2. Wrap the cuff directly against your skin. Do not apply over clothing. Place the cuff over your left wrist with your left thumb facing upward.
3. Position the cuff leaving a space of approximately 1/2 to 1 inch between the cuff and the bottom of your palm.
4. Hold the bottom part of the cuff and wrap it around the wrist so it fits comfortably and securely around your wrist. NOTE: Make sure the wrist cuff does not cover the protruding part of the wrist bone on the outside of the wrist.
5. Fold the remaining part of the wrist cuff back out of the way.
Taking a measurement
The monitor is designed to take measurements and store the measurement values in memory for two people using USER ID A and USER ID B.
The monitor can be used to take a single measurement using the GUEST mode are not stored in the memory.
1. Sit comfortably on a chair with your feet flat on the floor.
2. Select your User ID (A or B).
3. Press the START/STOP button. All symbols appear on the display.
4. Hold your arm across your chest at heart level. Hold your elbow firmly to avoid body movement. Sit still and do not talk or move during the measurement. If the Heart Guide Indicator is set to “on2”, the orange light will turn to blue when your arm is in the correct position. (If set to either “on1” or “oFF”, the cuff will inflate automatically.)
The cuff starts to inflate automatically. As the cuff inflates, the monitor automatically determines your ideal inflation level. This monitor detects your blood pressure and pulse rate during inflation. The Heartbeat Symbol flashes at every heartbeat. Remain still and do not move until the entire measurement process is completed. NOTE: To stop the inflation or measurement, push the START/STOP button. The monitor will stop inflating, start deflating, and will turn off.
5. After the monitor has detected your blood pressure and pulse rate, the cuff automatically deflates. Your blood pressure and pulse rate are displayed.