|At a Glance||Overview :|
|Final Rating : 92|
Top 5 Best Forehead Thermometers**Thermometers which has more than 100 customers reviews.
|Rank||Name||Product||Rating||Read more||See Prices|
|1-||iProvèn DMT-489 Medical Ear Thermometer||93||Iproven Forehead Thermometer DMT-489 Review||Read More|
|2-||Innovo forehead and ear thermometer||92||Innovo Forehead and Ear Thermometer Review||Read More|
|3-||Braun Forehead Thermometer||92||Braun Forehead Thermometer FHT1000 Review||Read More|
|4-||Tempir Body Temperature Thermometer||92||Tempir Body Temperature Thermometer Review||Read More|
|5-||Easy@Home||91||Easy@Home Thermometer Review||Read More|
How To Take A Temperature With The TempIR thermometer?
- First remove the back cover by pressing the release clip. In this unit the batteries are inserted in opposite directions with their flat negative terminal facing against the spring . When replacing the batteries always use a good quality brand and do not use rechargeables. Give them a quick twist to ensure a good contact and replace the back cover.
- Turn the unit on by pressing the scan button. Press the middle button to select centigrade or Fahrenheit as your preference. The mode button is used to cycle between body, room or surface options. To take a person’s temperature you will need to set it to ‘body’.
- Before using the thermometer for the first time, allow it to acclimatise to the ambient temperature. This can take up to 2 hours.
- Body temperature readings are taken from the temporal region of the forehead a few centimetres behind the eye socket. Point the thermometer at the skin from between 3 and 5 cms and press the scan button for about a second. It is also important that the hair does not obstruct the reading.
How to calibrate TempIR non-contact body thermometer?
Follow these instructions to calibrate.
1.Press the scan button and set to body mode
2.Hold down the Mode Button and the C/F button together until you see the F4 screen then release.
3.Use the C/F button to – by 0.1 of a degree each press and the mode button to + by 0.1 of a degree each press. You can calibrate here by adding or minus degrees up to 3.0c press the mem button to save changes.
Check again when this process is complete. adjust again until you are happy with the results, please note the non-contact thermometer may show small changes each measurement, this is normal, the thermometer is accurate + or – 0.3c
How to turn sound off?
- Press blue button on the side.
- This thermometer must be used in an ambient temperature range of between 10°C and 40 °C.
- It must be kept in a clean, dry area.
- Don’t use this device in relative humidity higher than 85%.
- Don’t touch the glass of the infrared lens with your fingers.
The screen displays temperature lower than 32°C (89.6°F):
To take the surface temperature, press the “Mode” button and set to the reading called “Body.” If the device is in Surface Temp Mode, the 32°C (89.6°F) temperature displayed is showing the external temperature of your body, rather than the internal.
The screen displays the message: HI
When using the Non-contact Infrared Thermometer the message HI can show on the screen.In this case,the temperature is above the measurement range selected, either above 42.9°C (109.2°F) in Body Mode.
The screen displays the message: LO
- Temperature reading hampered by hair or perspiration.
- Temperature readings are too close together, and the thermometer did not have time to reboot. (Pause for 15 seconds minimum between readings; a 1-minute pause is recommended.)
- The measuring distance is too far. (Take measurements at the recommended distance (between 3 and 5 cm; 1.2 in and 2.0 in).
- Temperature hampered by an air draft or dramatic change in ambient temperature.