|At a Glance|
|User Rating :|
|Category :||Forehead and Ear|
|Model :||Dual Mode|
|Batteries :||2 AAA|
|Read More on Amazon|
|Final Rating : 89|
Top 5 Best Forehead Thermometers**Thermometers which has more than 100 customers reviews.
|Rank||Name||Product||Rating||Read more||See Prices|
|1-||iProvèn DMT-489 Medical Ear Thermometer||93||Iproven Forehead Thermometer DMT-489 Review||Read More|
|2-||Innovo forehead and ear thermometer||92||Innovo Forehead and Ear Thermometer Review||Read More|
|3-||Braun Forehead Thermometer||92||Braun Forehead Thermometer FHT1000 Review||Read More|
|4-||Tempir Body Temperature Thermometer||92||Tempir Body Temperature Thermometer Review||Read More|
|5-||Easy@Home||91||Easy@Home Thermometer Review||Read More|
How to measure the forehead temperature: Hold Button F1, scan the forehead from one side to the other and then release the button when the thermometer is off. Now you can see the temperature reading on LCD display. Detecting temperature on a point may result in inaccurate reading. You can take another measurement when the backlight is off. How to measure the ear temperature: Take off the sensor cover; insert the sensor into the ear canal. Then press the button F2 when the thermometer is off, the temperature reading is shown on LCD display. You can take another measurement when the backlight is off. In order to avoid the inaccuracy:
- Make sure that there is no dirt in on the temperature sensor
- Make sure that the device only be used in a room, and there is no strong breezes.
- Before measuring the forehead temperature, make sure area is dry.
- Before you measuring the ear temperature, please clean the ear canal first. 4
- Make sure that there is no movement before and during measuring.
- If Dual-mode Infrared Thermometer is moved from one room to another, it is suggested to wait for more than 30 minutes, and please follow the rule (2).
- If the person having temperature taken is moved to another room or area it is suggested to wait more than 10 minutes, and please follow the rule (2).
- Do not hold Dual-mode Infrared Thermometer for long time as it is highly sensitive to heat.