|ThermoPro TP07 Digital Wireless Thermometer is the perfect choice to accurately monitor your meat remotely, while you sit back and enjoy the game. Stop going back and forth from indoors to outdoors to check up on your meat, and instead monitor it from 300 feet away! Does your recipe call for your meat to be at a specific temperature? Not to worry, this unit allows you to set your desired temperature, so you’re enjoying the meat the way you prefer.
If you’re new to cooking or unsure of meat temperatures, don’t worry ThermoPro TP07 system includes programmed USDA approved temperatures for all kinds of meats at different doneness levels. Lastly, the TP-07 includes a countdown and count up timer to help you track how long you’ve been cooking to perfection.
|At a Glance|
|User Rating :|
|Ave Price :||$35.99|
|Size :||6.5 x 2.6 x 6.1 inches|
|Weight :||8.5 ounces|
|Batteries :||4 x AAA|
|Read More on Amazon|
|Final Rating : 93|
ThermoPro Digital Wireless Thermometers
|Rank||Name||Product||User Rating||Read more||See Prices|
|1-||ThermoPro TP-20||94||ThermoPro TP20 Review||Read More on Amazon|
|2-||ThermoPro TP-07||93||ThermoPro TP07 Review||Read More on Amazon|
|3-||ThermoPro TP-11||93||ThermoPro TP11 Review||Read More on Amazon|
Compare ThermoPro Digital Wireless Thermometers
|Feature||ThermoPro TP-07||ThermoPro TP-11||ThermoPro TP-20|
|Temperature Range||16F to 482F||16F to 482F||32F to 572F|
|Probe Length||6,5 inches||6,5 inches||6,5 inches|
|Cable Length||40 inches||40 inches||40 inches|
1. One receiver unit.
2. One transmitter unit.
3. One detachable stainless steel probes with steel mesh cable.
4. Two AAA batteries.
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) – Displays all icons, temperature and timer. The backlight will flash Blue once the temperature increases by 10 ºF from when cooking starts, then it will change to Green when the temperature is within 15 ºF of the set temperature and then it will turn Red when it reaches the set temperature. Belt
- Clip/Stand – Battery compartment clip allows you to be mobile. Clip the receiver unit to belt. Swings out and allow you to stand the receiver on tabletop as well.
- Battery compartment – Holds 2 AAA batteries.
1. MODE – Press to select thermometer or timer mode. Press and hold for 2 seconds to enter Synchronization/Pairing mode.
2. HR – In timer mode, press once to set hour. Press and hold for 2 seconds, the hours will increase by 10 hours per second. In thermometer mode, press once to increase the temperature value. Press and hold for 2 seconds, the temperature value will increase by 10 degrees per second.
3. º F/º C/ – Press and hold for 2 seconds to turn the receiver ON or OFF. In thermometer mode, press once to select temperature readings in Celsius or
4. MIN – In timer mode, press once to set minutes. Press and hold for 2 seconds, the minutes will increase by 10 minutes per second. In thermometer mode, press once to decrease the temperature value. Press and hold for 2 seconds, the temperature value will decrease by 10 degrees per second.
5. MEAT – In thermometer mode, press to select meat type, PROG (program), GBEEF (ground beef), GPOUL (ground poultry), BEEF, VEAL, CHCKE (chicken), PORK, POULT (poultry), LAMB & FISH. In Timer mode, press to switch between hour/minute timer to a minute/second timer and back.
6. START/STOP– In timer mode, press to start or stop the timer.
7. TASTE – In thermometer mode, press to select the meat taste level, RARE, MED RARE, MEDIUM, MED WELL and WELL DONE.
ThermoPro TP07 Transmitter Features
Wire Stand – Allows you to stand the transmitter on tabletop or it can be reversed and used as a hanger.
Battery Compartment – holds 2 AAA batteries.
Sensor Socket Hole: plug in for stainless steel probe sensor.
Synchronize/Pair Transmitter and Receiver
The transmitter and receiver need to be synchronized or paired before using. There are two ways to do so:
a. Insert the stainless steel probe into the plug in of the transmitter.
b. Open the battery compartment of transmitter and insert two “AAA” batteries. The transmitter will show the current temperature on its LCD display and automatically keep sending the temperature reading to the receiver for synchronization/pairing.
c. Then open the battery compartment of receiver and insert two “AAA” batteries. The receiver will enter Synchronization mode which is indicated by flashing Reception Signal icon on the display. The synchronization mode will last for 60 seconds.
d. Wait for a moment until the temperature reading shows on the receiver display, it means the synchronization/Pairing is complete. Your professional remote cooking thermometer is ready for use.
Note: The transmitter and receiver are only required to be synchronized/paired once whenever batteries of the receiver or transmitter are replaced.
If the batteries are already installed in the receiver and transmitter, you can use Option 2 to synchronize/pair them:
a. Insert the stainless steel probe into the plug in of the transmitter.
b. Turn on the transmitter by pressing and holding ºF/ºC/ button for 2~3 seconds. The transmitter will show the current temperature on its LCD display and automatically keep sending the temperature reading to the receiver for
c. Turn on the receiver by pressing and holding ºF/ºC/ button for 2~3 seconds.
d. Press and hold Mode button for 2~3 seconds to enter the synchronization mode which will last for 60 seconds.
e. Wait for a moment until the temperature reading shows on the receiver display,
it means the synchronization/Pairing is complete. ThermoPro TP07 thermometer is ready for use.
Auto Off feature
The receiver will turn off automatically if it hasn’t received the temperature signal from the transmitter for more than 30 minutes, A beep will sound for one minute before it shuts down. However, the Auto Off feature will be automatically disabled if the timer is running.
The transmitter will turn off automatically if the temperature measured is always lower than 122 ºF or 50 ºC in 120 minutes.
Measure meat temperature to USDA doneness temperature range
1. Press MODE to select thermometer mode. The upper display will show a small MEAT and a meat type such as BEEF.
2. Press MEAT to select meat type. PROG (program), GBEEF (ground beef), GPOUL (ground poultry), BEEF, VEAL, CHCKE (chicken), PORK, POULT (poultry), LAMB & FISH.
3. Press TASTE to select the level of doneness for the meat type selected. RARE, MED RARE, MEDIUM, MED WELL and WELL DONE.
Note: The temperature displayed to the right of the actual meat temperature PROBE TEMP will show the preset temperature TEMP SET according to USDA doneness levels. Example: Beef will be Well Done at 165 ºF.
4. Once the temperature of meat reaches the preset doneness level the receiver will beep and the LCD back light will turn red.
Measure meat temperature set to your specific taste
1. Press MODE to select thermometer mode. The upper display will show a MEAT and a meat type such as BEEF. small
2. Press HR or MIN to raise or lower the set temperature. As you press HR or Min the display changes to PROG (program). Holding the button will raise or lower the temperature setting rapidly. Pressing MEAT will return you to the preset USDA ranges.
3. Once the temperature of meat reaches the preset doneness level the receiver will beep and the LCD back light will turn red.
Procedure for typical use on an outdoor grill
The following typical example will go through the steps to have the Professional Remote Cooking Thermometer alert you to when a beef steak is cooked to medium (USDA doneness level) and remind you to rotate hot dogs in 5 minutes.
1. Turn on the grill.
2. Follow the synchronization/pairing procedure.
3. Place steak and hot dogs on grill rack.
4. Insert probe sensor into the center of thickest portion of the steak. Avoid bone or heavy fat areas. Assume the meat temperature is 45 ºF. touching
5. Position the probe sensor wire so they will not come into contact with flames and exit the grill surface area without being pinched/crushed by the grill cover.
6. Stand the transmitter away from heat source of grill. DO NOT put transmitter on the closed cover or under the cover. The transmitter is not waterproof. DO NOT use in the rain.
7. Press MEAT so BEEF is displayed.
8. Press TASTE so MEDIUM is displayed and 150 F will be shown as the TEMP SET.
9. Press MODE to change to timer mode.
10. Press MIN 5 times to set for 5 minutes so that 0:05 is displayed. Press START/STOP to start the countdown. Press MODE to go back to thermometer mode.
11. You may take the receiver up to 300 ft away from the outdoor grill. Go indoors if desired.
12. When 5 minutes are up the receiver will beep for 60 seconds.
13. When the temperature of probe in the steak reaches 55 F the LCD backlight will flash blue.
14. When the temperature of probe in the steak reaches 135 F the LCD backlight will flash green.
15. When the temperature of probe in the steak reaches 150 F MEDIUM the receiver will beep and the LCD backlight will flash red.
16. Press STOP to turn off the alert.
17. Turn off grill. Remove the probe sensor from steak. Always wear a heat resistant glove to touch the stainless steel probe sensor or wire during or just after cooking. Do not touch with bare hands.
18. Clean the stainless steel probe and dry thoroughly after each and every use.
19. Turn off the transmitter.
If the receiver and/or the transmitter display LLL or HHH instead of the probe temperature, wait for probe to reach room temperature. If LLL or HHH is still displayed it is likely the internal probe wire has shorted out either through
moisture or heat damage.
Using the Timer
1. Press MODE to select timer mode. The upper display will show a small TIMER and 0:00.
2. Press HR and MIN button to set the timer. Press START/STOP button to start countdown.
3. To stop the countdown process, press START/STOP button. The “ ” becomes solid.
4. Press HR & MIN buttons together to clear the setting back to 0:00.
Note: The minimum setting for the timer is 1 minute. When the timer counts down below 1 hour 1:00, the display will change to 59’59” to indicate, 59 minutes 59 seconds. The seconds will be shown counting down then. When the countdown reaches 0’00” the timer starts counting up and it will beep for 60 seconds. Press the START/STOP button to stop the beeping. When the count up reaches 23:59:59 (59 seconds are not displayed) the display will turn to 0:00.
1. Press MODE to select timer mode. The upper display wi ll show a small TIMER and 0:00.
2. Press START/STOP button to start count up.
3. To stop the count up process, press START/STOP button.
4. Press CLEAR button to clear the setting back to 0:00.
Always wear a heat resistant glove to touch the stainless steel probe sensor or wire during or just after cooking. Do not touch with bare hands.
Keep the stainless steel probe sensor and wire away from children.
Not Intended for using by Persons ages 12 and Under.
Clean the stainless steel probe and dry thoroughly after each and every use.
Do not immerse the probe or wire in water. use a damp, soapy cloth to clean.
Do not use the receiver or transmitter in the rain. They are not waterproof.