- ThermoWorks is located just south of Salt Lake City, Utah. Many of their thermometers are award winners and widely recognized as the best in their class. Most are unique and different from what others offer.
- If you shop carefully and closely compare performance, features and price, you’ll find they are the leading value in many product categories. They make low cost pocket thermometers, high speed thermometers, sophisticated professional meters, and a growing variety of sensors and probes.
- Thermoworks Thermopop is the first rotating display pocket thermometer, the ThermoPop is another innovation from ThermoWorks. A simple button press rotates the display in 90 degree increments. Hold the ThermoPop in either hand or read it when it’s upside down. Any angle is convenient.
- If you’re going to carry a thermometer in your pocket, you can get a Super-Fast ThermoPop.
- Thermometer CAN NOT be used in a heated oven.
|At a Glance